SCHOOL – $5.6 million
Our long-term goals of the building project are to meet the ever-growing demand for classroom space:
- Unite all the school children in one building.
- Eliminate the temporary modular classrooms.
- Renovate the existing 60 year old school building.
- Expand and update computer and science labs, music and art rooms, and library.
- Modernize the overall school infrastructure.
The school’s primary focus is to provide a safe, loving environment for children to receive academic and spiritual guidance.
CHURCH – $900,000
- The expansion will include:
- A portico entrance to the church.
- Narthex vestibule.
- Main sacristy room.
- Server vestry/bridal room.
- The east & west entry doors of the church will also feature extended covered entrances.
TOTAL: $6.5 million
Contributions received in excess of the cost of expanding and enhancing the school and church will go directly to the Parish Endowment Fund.