Ferrer Fund 2018-2019
Hearts to God, Minds to Learning,
Talents to Service, Stewards of the Earth…
“Looking Forward…Giving Back”
The Ferrer Fund is underway and is vital for the growth and development of our church and school. This year’s theme is “Looking Forward…Giving Back.” Our goal is to raise $250,000.00 that will directly support the four pillars of our parish: SPIRITUALITY, COMMUNITY, ACADEMICS, and SERVICE.
Your donation makes an investment in the lives of the future leaders of our Catholic Church. Contributions make an immediate and significant impact on the quality of student life and the parish.
Resources from the Ferrer Fund are applied across the board;
- Attract and retain high caliber faculty
- Utilize the best curriculum resources available
- Enhance technology
- Support and expand our ministry programs
- Maintain a clean, hospitable and safe parish environment.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US CARRY OUT
BOLD VISION FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Dan Siller, Stewardship Coordinator at (561) 276-6892 or [email protected]
Ways to Give:
1. Make a One-Time GiftDonate or Pledge by Check: Donation envelopes are available in church or at the parish office. Please make checks payable to: St.Vincent Ferrer Church Memo: The Ferrer Fund. To Donate or Pledge Online by Credit Card: Click Here.
2. Pledge and make your gift in installments to be paid throughout the course of the campaign.
3. Does your employer have a Matching Gift Program or Dollars for Volunteer Service Hours?
4. Gift of Stock Transfer
All contributions will be acknowledged in The Ferrer Fund Annual Report.
Please consider one of the following levels of support:
FERRER FUND SOCIETY INCENTIVES
Scholar’s Circle ($20,000+)
· Principal’s Corner Society Benefits +
· Perpetual Memorial Plate
Pillar’s Corner ($10,000+)
· Stewardship Society Benefits+
· Memorial Candle Engraved Plate
Stewardship Corner ($5,000+)
· Viking’s Assembly Society Benefits+
· A set of 20 SVF Notecards
Viking’s Assembly ($2,500)
· Blue & Gold Society Benefits+
· 2 Tickets to the School’s Spring Musical
· St. Vincent Ferrer Membership Card-10% off SVF Gift shop purchases
Blue & Gold Society ($1,000+)
· Ferrer Fund Friends Benefits+
· Parish Crest Lapel Pin
· Invitation to the Spring Ferrer Fund Donor Reception
Ferrer Fund Friends ($50-$999)
· Listed in Ferrer Fund Acknowledgments
Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by the IRS. St. Vincent Ferrer Church and School is a tax-exempt organization as described in 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID 59-1026336). An acknowledgement of your contribution to St. Vincent Ferrer Church is provided pursuant to section 170(g)(8) of the Internal Revenue Code.